Monday, March 29, 2010

That Elusive First Pound

Ok, so one pound isn't that exciting to most, but considering that I started my 20 pound weight-loss goal 4 weeks ago and either maintained or gained weight, this is very exciting.  Hopefully I'm going to continue in the right direction.

I will completely admit that I have not been doing enough to reach this goal (which kills me by the way because I set goals for a purpose).  I have run or lifted or played soccer a couple of times a week and tried to eat somewhat sensibly, however, it has not been for the whole time and I seem to go off the path when the weekend comes around.  If I want to look at the glass-half-full side of things, knowing that I haven't been the best weight-loss follower, maintaining my weight over the course of the last few weeks could be considered a win.  Though I'm still far from my goal.

I do have a trip coming up in which it will be very very very hard to keep up with my goal this week, however, I'm going to try and do my best.  I do have a plan for when I get back from the trip and will give an update on that when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment