Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Best Job in the world is...

... being a parent!


The other night I got home from work and grabbed my little 8 month old son and went into the basement to spend some time with him (Unfortunately because of my work schedule and his sleep schedule I only get to spend so much time with him during the week).  In the basement I helped him pull a bunch of his toys out all over the floor and we started to play.  First with the little basketball hoop he has (was trying to teach him how to shoot and dunk), then on to the trains that make music and light up.  As I sat there watching him play, I couldn't help but be amazed at how I was watching this little person learn about life and the things around him and watching him get so excited when he would figure something out.  It is absolutely the best feeling in the world to sit there and watch him grow and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment