Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goals

I am a very goal oriented person.  You can ask my family that I have always tried to set goals for myself (sometimes ridiculously high) and strive to complete them.  This challenge to improve myself is no different.  As I go through this journey, I will no doubt come up with goals that are more complex than writing a simple blog post and completing in a day.  I also want to expose these goals to anyone who might be reading so that I can be held accountable for reaching my goals.  As I come up with new goals I will post them in a section on the left with my latest status of that goal.

My first goal is that I want to lose 20 pounds.  I'm not an obese person, but I know that I am overweight and now that I have a growing family, I need to concentrate on being healthier to keep up with them and be around for them.  I will update my weight loss status over on the left each week on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment