Friday, February 26, 2010

Introduction

I thought I would give a little introduction as to why I wanted to start this blog and what purpose it will serve.  You may think by the title that I'm a person that needs a lot of fixing, however, this is not the case (at least as far as I think about myself).  You hear it all the time in sports, coaches and players make statements about how there is always something that can be improved.  That is how I feel about myself and that is the purpose of this blog.

Let me start by saying I like myself, I love my life, and I'm not looking to drastically change any of that.  I do believe that I could improve my overall health and fitness, be a better husband, be a better father, and be more productive and successful at work. I am planning on using this blog as a way to try and push myself to improve those things I mentioned.  All of this with possibly the accountability that a public blog would bring.

I am not looking to convince anyone how to live their lives, but if someone finds that something I have done can help them, well then that is great.  Like I said before, this is to push myself to become a better person because I believe that I am supposed to be a better person.

If you still feel like following and reading, then welcome and I hope to hear from you along my journey.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment